Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pocket Frogs - NimbleBit
  • If I am going to sell a frog I always tame it first so I can then catalog it incase it is one that I think I could need at a later date.
  • I always make sure my frog is happy to the max before I sell, it then will sell for the maximum amount which obviously means more coins for me.
  • If I need some extra coins I get my rarest frog and breed it with another of the same kind to tame and sell.
  • Not everyone is aware but if you have a baby frog in the nursery and you need to speed it up to become an adult, you can take it to the pond and whilst taming it and eating flies it speeds the growing process up.
  • If you are going to visit the pond, always try to have a few spaces available in your nursery. You are certain to bump into another frog and it is worth breeding with them if you do!
  • The same goes for your mailbox always try to keep it lower than the max 8 items for two reasons. Firstly if you are visiting the pond you may find a present you want to keep. Secondly, one of your friends may want to send a frog but you wil not be able to recieve it unless you have room.

No comments:

Post a Comment