Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Rewards Photos for Pocket Frogs (over 50 pics)

2 bee or not 2 bee
Thanks to FreckledHen for tweeting pics of all of her rewards she has obtained playing POCKET FROGS. I have listed them here as a handy reference. I am more of a visual person...so it helps me to see the frogs I am going to need to complete the challenge.
See all after the break. I will work on adding caption with reward names later.






















































Pocket Frogs - NimbleBit

5 comments:

  1. Hey! I have a Pocket Frogs forums, do you think we could join together? (pocketfrogsforum.co.nr)

    If you would like to, please send me an email at nicked44@aim.com.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a website and would like to use these pics, can I if I make sure to have your site at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you use two or more leafs/etc?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anybody want to trade a white chroma biplex?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone else still play this? I'm "4R6Y".

    ReplyDelete